Overview


Friday, November 4, 2011

Treasure Hunt

What’s a girl to do?

Our home is in the RV hospital for some warranty work in McComb, MS

 ( Bus Supply - see Darrell, the service manager He was Super friendly – efficient – accommodating - professional! )

What a perfect time for a TREASURE HUNT!

Well, look what I found in  Magnolia, Mississippi!

La Mariposa Restaurant

IMAG0246Mercedes

Best Fried Green Tomatoes adorned with Crawfish/Mushroom Sauce

Fried Green Tomatoes

We met some delightful ladies from the area. 

Robert met a lady, Kathy, who knew folks from his hometown, West Plains, MO

 Kathy HolmesGRB, Kathy, Cindy

Who knew? Small world, huh!

The beautiful, historic homes made me miss my porch~

 IMAG0233Stonewall%20ClubMagnolia, MS 

And check out this GROOVY vintage motorhome ♥ 

Vintage motorhome

I couldn’t find a name or number on it anywhere. 

Vintage motorhome2 

I would love to “glamp” it up! I’m diggin’ the round windows! 

Vintage motorhome3Vintage motorhome4

What did you find on your last treasure hunt?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome New Follower! 

 Linda @ Beachside Cottage

 

4aebba4abe3d6_126176n

 

Blessings Y’all!

Kathy

10 comments:

Jim and Sandie said...

Great looking motorhome. The possibilities are endless with something like that. I like your treasure hunt finds.

Paul and Marti Dahl said...

Hope your home gets back from the RV hospital quickly. It's no fun being "homeless".

Carol K said...

In this blog, you sure made lemonade out of lemons. Keep up the great attitude!

Sue and Doug said...

sure hope you house on wheels is home soon!!!..have fun!

Southern Lady said...

Just took a few minutes to catch up on your blog. It looks like you have been having a good time lately. Carla

NanaNor's said...

Hi Kathy, One of the things I like/loved about Miss. is the old mansions. Sounds like you are having fun, meeting new friends and enjoying yourself while you wait for your RV.
Have a great weekend.
Noreen

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

Hi Kathy! You just reminded me that I need to go a fun treasure hunt of my own. Hmmmmm.... now what treasure do I want to look for?..I will come up with something real quick.... and let you know what I find.

♥Lee Ann

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Interesting looking motorhome, but the thought of the needed maintenance makes me a bit weak in the knees:)

Elaine said...

great read...love the vintage MH...hope your RV is out of the hospital soon .

Donna K said...

Thanks for sharing some great pictures. Love that old RV. Good luck with your maintenance and repairs.