Overview


Friday, November 4, 2011

Treasure Hunt

What’s a girl to do?

Our home is in the RV hospital for some warranty work in McComb, MS

 ( Bus Supply - see Darrell, the service manager He was Super friendly – efficient – accommodating - professional! )

What a perfect time for a TREASURE HUNT!

Well, look what I found in  Magnolia, Mississippi!

La Mariposa Restaurant

IMAG0246Mercedes

Best Fried Green Tomatoes adorned with Crawfish/Mushroom Sauce

Fried Green Tomatoes

We met some delightful ladies from the area. 

Robert met a lady, Kathy, who knew folks from his hometown, West Plains, MO

 Kathy HolmesGRB, Kathy, Cindy

Who knew? Small world, huh!

The beautiful, historic homes made me miss my porch~

 IMAG0233Stonewall%20ClubMagnolia, MS 

And check out this GROOVY vintage motorhome ♥ 

Vintage motorhome

I couldn’t find a name or number on it anywhere. 

Vintage motorhome2 

I would love to “glamp” it up! I’m diggin’ the round windows! 

Vintage motorhome3Vintage motorhome4

What did you find on your last treasure hunt?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome New Follower! 

 Linda @ Beachside Cottage

 

4aebba4abe3d6_126176n

 

Blessings Y’all!

Kathy

10 comments:

Jim and Sandie said...

Great looking motorhome. The possibilities are endless with something like that. I like your treasure hunt finds.

Paul and Marti Dahl said...

Hope your home gets back from the RV hospital quickly. It's no fun being "homeless".

Carol K said...

In this blog, you sure made lemonade out of lemons. Keep up the great attitude!

~~Sue and Doug~~ said...

sure hope you house on wheels is home soon!!!..have fun!

Southern Lady said...

Just took a few minutes to catch up on your blog. It looks like you have been having a good time lately. Carla

NanaNor's said...

Hi Kathy, One of the things I like/loved about Miss. is the old mansions. Sounds like you are having fun, meeting new friends and enjoying yourself while you wait for your RV.
Have a great weekend.
Noreen

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

Hi Kathy! You just reminded me that I need to go a fun treasure hunt of my own. Hmmmmm.... now what treasure do I want to look for?..I will come up with something real quick.... and let you know what I find.

♥Lee Ann

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Interesting looking motorhome, but the thought of the needed maintenance makes me a bit weak in the knees:)

Elaine said...

great read...love the vintage MH...hope your RV is out of the hospital soon .

Donna K said...

Thanks for sharing some great pictures. Love that old RV. Good luck with your maintenance and repairs.