Overview


Sunday, October 23, 2011

A mother like mine ♥

I wish everyone had a mother like mine.

pic0001

She is everything a daughter needs in a mom.

MomDSC00027 Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_3235

Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_2078Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_1262IMG_20100824_125735   

She celebrates your accomplishments, dries your tears, advises your concerns, calms your fears, makes you laugh,

 IMG_20110329_193500IMG_5303IMG_7804   

teaches you to cook and sew, sings silly songs, shares her favorite apron, loves always, and always points you in the direction that leads you straight to God. 

Mom and Me

Happy 77th Birfday, Mom!

Love you!

**********************************************************

Welcome New Follower!

Hobo Joe @ Hobo Road

************************************************

Blessings Y’all!

Kathy

11 comments:

Donna K said...

What a nice tribute to your mom. I enjoyed reading it.

Carol K said...

Happy birthday to your mom! I'm always impressed when our parents can learn to use the computer.

Sue and Doug said...

happy birthday to your Mom!..she raised a fine daughter!!

Dennis and Donna said...

Very thoughtful birthday wish..better than any gift a mother could get...Nice to meet your mom, thanks!

Jim and Sandie said...

What a wonderful tribute. Sure made me miss my Mom. I, too, had the bestest Mom ever.

Happytrails said...

What a beautiful tribute to your mom!! I hope she had a wonderful birthday!!! Blessing to her!!

Paul and Marti Dahl said...

What a sweet tribute to your wonderful mother. She's a special person indeed.

Funny how the older we get, the smarter our parents seem to be. :c)

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Wonderful tribute; bless you for honoring your Mother.

NanaNor's said...

Dear Kathy, Happy Birthday to your mom! I know you realize it, but you are so incredibly blessed; I never had that type of relationship with my mom and she passed away when I was just 21 yrs old so I love hearing stories like this. I have done my best to be that type of mom to my girls.
Blessings to your mom-may she celebrate many more years.
Hugs today. Noreen

beachside cottage Linda said...

So happy you have such a dear Mom and wonderful relationship!

Happy Birthday to her!

Hi - Am your NEWEST Follower - nice to meet you!

Have a beautiful Sunday -

Linda
beachside cottage

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

Ahhhhhhh! You are sooooo blessed Kathy to have your sweet and adorable momma in your life. I would give anything to still have mine! She passed away of breast cancer 16 years ago. It sounds like your mom knew what was important in life and has instilled that in you too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, SWEET KATHY'S MOM!!!!

♥Lee Ann