Overview


Monday, November 21, 2011

Grateful/Hopeful

I was asked this question today.

If the Bible were written today, would your story be in it?”

Wow

I’ve been forgiven of much. I’ve chosen to believe in and follow Christ and sincerely want to be a blessing to all those in my life.

I want to use my gifts and talents to honor and serve Him. I want to be the first person to offer help to those in need, to comfort those who grieve, to feed the hungry, to care for the misunderstood, to give generously, to love unconditionally, to honor my parents, to sacrifice for others, to be a great parent, to share the love of God always, gratefully.

I’m so grateful for Christ’s sacrifice and that we have HOPE thru Him. I’m not sure how life feels without HOPE but it must be miserable. With an offer of grace, forgiveness, and HOPE available, I’m not sure why everyone wouldn’t accept it. The joy of knowing we have HOPE makes me so grateful!

I’m sincerely grateful for each one of you!

So, whether or not my story would be included in the Bible is unknown, but one thing is for sure, that I will honor God every day of my life. 

Beloved, love one another. Find someone to bless today.

Have HOPE.

IMG_4473

God loves you so much ♥

Blessings Y’all,

Kathy

5 comments:

Happytrails said...

What a beautiful post!!

Each day I strive to live my life for Him and glorify His name. I'm not sure whether or not my story would be included in the Bible but I am sure through His grace He knows my name and that is enough. You said it so beautifully....God loves us.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

Kenny And Angela's Adventure said...

Good blog very well said.

Now send us some warm air up here to Missouri..lol

NanaNor's said...

Hi Kathy, I loved this post and would hope that my story would be in a current day bible-a sinner saved by grace, loving and praying for a pre-believing spouse for 32 yrs. I am so thankful for each day and His grace. I'm thankful for you too.
Blessings & love, Noreen

Paul and Marti Dahl said...

I came from a very bad background, I was a vile sinner. I was involved in all kinds of bad things, you name it, I was doing it.

Then one day, the Lord reached out and touched my heart and I was saved at the age of 5. ;c)

Been following the Lord ever since.

Carol K said...

Great post, Kathy!