Overview


Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy-O

Everything Dad

A little girl needs her daddy
To love her with manly charm,
To soothe her when she’s hurt,
And keep her safe from harm.

A girl needs her dad
To show her a man who’s good,
To help her make right choices,
As only a father could.

A woman needs her father
Just to be aware,
He’ll always be there for her
To sustain her and to care.

You’ve been all these things, Dad.
I hope that you can see
How much I treasure you;
You mean everything to me.

By Joanna Fuchs

259990_2015919165125_1458213370_32214405_1797027_n                                                                                 Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_829 Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_3575 

IMG_20110401_180312IMG_8756Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_910

Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_2528

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_3211

♥ Best Dad Ever ♥

Happy Father’s Day!

Love you, Dad!

"Honor your father and mother." This is the first commandment with a promise: Ephesians 6:2

Honoring also Robert’s father, Marvin Dale Stephens who has already gone to be with the Lord

We think of you often and know that someday we will reunite ♥

 

WELCOME NEW FOLLOWERS!

Merri and Steve-Jamminalong

and

Jessica and Harry-rikerrvdays

(Sorry my pictures are a bit messed up…my Live Writer isn’t cooperating!)

12 comments:

Kenny And Angela's Adventure said...

Good blog.. Those are some nice crappie.

Sue and Doug said...

nice post and a lovely poem!

Sue Malone said...

What a great tribute to your Dad. Brings tears to the eyes of some of us, I am sure.

Paul and Marti Dahl said...

Love your poem! Thanks for sharing.

Donna said...

Hi Kathy, I just wanted to say thanks for your visit to my blog. You really made me smile with your sweet comment about my 'six things list'.

Have a lovely day,
Donna @ Comin' Home

Donna said...

PS. I love this post about your dad. Mine died last year at age 67 of cancer. This my first father's day without him.

Sweet tribute.

Donna

Kathy said...

Thank you! I'm sure Sunday was hard but I'm hopefully your memories carried you thru. K

My Grama's Soul said...

Hi Kathy....what a nice tribute to your dad...he is quite the fisherman.

Also....thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment. We don't RV full time...I don't know if you do or not. We are mostly summer travelers to try to get out of the AZ heat. Nice meeting you.

Jo

ain't for city gals said...

LOVE the way you do your pics in the yellow borders! Looking forward to reading all your past and future posts...

Joy Tilton said...

So glad you found me so that I could find YOU!!! Loving your blog, looks like we have lots in common. Those are sweet pictures of your family!That snake "trick" in the cooler was a big hit...
Joy C. at Granny Mountain

Ellie Great said...

Great photos and a lovely poem.

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Great pictures and thoughts!